● Managed high-level merchants, coordinating cross-functional projects and driving success
● Collaborated with top US financial institution teams, ensuring effective communication and a strong
relationship to advocate for merchants
● Led training initiatives for new analysts, ensuring their preparedness for the job and reducing the ramp-up
time for new hires.
● Supervised and improved the work of peers, promoting accuracy and consistency in the analysis of
chargebacks and ensuring that Justt's standards for quality and customer service were met.
● Identify potential fraudsters and highlight suspicious transactions for further investigation.
● Analyzing transaction data and customer information to determine the validity of chargeback claims.
Rabbit’s Pub | 2016-2017 | Hapara’s Pub | 2019-2020
● Excelling in working with a team of cooks under immense pressure in a heavy-workload kitchen-service
Brandes Democratic high school – graduate
Major in English and Geography
IDF | Manpower Directorate | 2017-2018
● Responsible for communication between the IDF and foreign armies.
● Personally engage and work with high-ranking officers using both Hebrew and English.
Operation room’s intelligence specialist (secondary position)
IDF | Menashe territorial brigade | 2018-2019
● Responsible for collecting and managing highly important designated operational data from large databases.
● Creating operational presentations for the use of high-ranking officers using Office programs and more.