• Inner peace
• Emotional intelligence
• Order and organization
• Punctuality and thoroughness brings the team to success
• Time management helps to concentrate on the important tasks and improve my day
• Assertiveness improves teamwork and my fucus of important decisions
• Consideration create our workplace a better place
When I see the whole picture. When I see the overall requests according to the team and their capability, then I can prepare the best plan for others
Since I remember, I always loved tasks.
I loved when I had lists of tasks to do and to trace their doing, I always had future lists in my pocket, I believe each project should have a life story cycle.
I am a great believer in order and boundaries. I also believe that it is good to have boundaries to have the ability to break them.
Position: Leading the development Department Applications and integration.
• Managing the Development Department; processes, priorities, and versions roadmap.
• Leading the operational team (10 employees) to deploy work plans and Integration efforts to get approval for a new product while keeping tight schedule
• Monthly Steering Committee meetings to manage overall priorities and present progress to senior management
Position: Interfaces Project Manager.
• Heading the integration process for the new Billing system (together with SAP platform).
• Working with multiple channels, all external services that interface the operation and combine their tasks to the main processes to ensure delivery according to the plan.
• Monitoring and presenting potential risks to the relevant stakeholders.
• Member of the senior steering committee and reports to top management on Project execution.
• Ensure organizational readiness for Release/Delivery
Position: Project Manager (Consultant / Full Time)
• Define and oversee export processes as part of new markets penetration plan (US, Japan and Spain) together with the marketing team
• Create reporting framework needs to monitor supply and inventory changes
• Design and implement procedures and protocols to optimize cross department activity and internal alignment.
West is dedicated to deliver and improve new channels for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact.
Position: R&D Program Manager Officer (PMO).
• End-to-End project management from the design stage to the Go-live. (Mobile projects, Client-server projects).
• Managing the roadmap plan as well as integration between all departments and company’s customers to meet all milestones on time and on budget
• Coordinating tasks and delivery timelines among all relevant teams; Product, development team leaders, QA, and IT teams. The development methodology was changed from Waterfall model to AGILE and projects were adjusted accordingly
• Plan and schedule project timelines and track the projects deliveries using appropriate tools; Jira, Ms-Projects, Excel
• Working closely with senior management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and on track
• Monitoring the priorities of project and escalate to management as needed to address Risk management
Position: Project Manager
• Facilitate the definition of projects scope completion of all tasks to ensure consistency with company strategy and commitments to its customers
• Facilitating communications between the project’s technical departments and the customer
• Gathered all requests from product and marketing departments and coordinate between all tasks to one work plan
• Managed the project life cycle using different dedicated tools
Position: Program Manager and Business Analyst
• Program manager (2003-2006) – Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day activities of the projects and also for keeping a birds-eye view of the project operations
• Business Analyst (2000- 2003) – Creating a reporting environment for advanced analysis and monitoring of the company performance as well optimization process. Responsible to present key insights to management team.
Student position – QA engineer in a startup company.
Managers – Full of energy knows how to talk to my employees for each type of his own treat
Employees – Great at multitasking
Keep my calm especially when others are arguing
When I was 22, I decided to live in London by myself for a while. I travel for 3 months, rent a small apartment with 6 partners, take English lessons in the mornings, and work part-time after. I had a great and I improve my self-confidence.
2006 – John Bryce – Project Management course
1997 – 2000 the Inter-Disciplinary Center – B.A in Business Administration. Major in Information Systems.