• Core systems
• IT Infrastructure
To build an advanced and efficient solutions
dynamic IT executive, delivering rapid and sustainable changes in global growing companies.
I have a strong track record of change-management leadership in cross-business environments, communicating IT strategy, and partnering with executives and stakeholders.
I build an IT team to meet business needs and led complex projects that enabled transformation from local to global operations.
I have vast knowledge in broad business processes including Supply chain, Operations, Customer management, project management, Software and Hardware products lifecycle and DevOps.
Deep knowledge of diverse enterprise business applications such as ERP (Priority), CRM (Salesforce), BI, BPM, MES, PLM (Oracle Agile) and ALM (Microsoft Azure DevOps), HRIS (Oracle Fusion).
I led a cybersecurity and IT infrastructure era including Azure cloud, Storage, HPC, Virtualization, Firewalls, Switches, IP Telephony, EDR, EPM, PAM, Collaboration platforms, and more.
A leader in the field of energy storage and energy efficiency
Sep 2021 – Present: Director, IS & IT
• Structure an IT organization from zero, including business applications, IT Infrastructure, End user services and cyber security.
• Leading an implementation of Priority ERP in a project management era.
• Drive Salesforce.com implementation to enhance sales processes toward different markets.
• Design and implementation of advanced IT infrastructure and cyber solutions that enable flexibility to growing needs.
• Own company products cyber aspects.
Leading technology provider to the semiconductor industry, Nasdaq: NVMI , 900 global employees, $400M
2007-Sep 2021: Director, Corporate IT & IS
• Establishing global information technology short-term and long-term objectives, including business systems, cybersecurity, processes, and supporting infrastructure.
• Driving the organization’s overall IT strategy and priorities in all areas of IT.
• Proven experience in projects management, planning methodology, budget and annual plans.
• Managing a global staff of 23 full-time employees.
• Leading a successful IT merge of acquired companies, including a global ERP implementation and IT infrastructure unification.
• Implementing a Global ERP – Priority system to support all business units, including Production, Supply chain, Finance, Sales, and service. Focus on the multi-company and global implementation.
• Leading Oracle Agile implementation as a global PLM, to enhance product development processes.
• Leading Microsoft Azure DevOps ALM project to enable software delivery quality and scalability.
• Implementing Salesforce.com as sales lifecycle management tool, including integration to the Priority
ERP system and QlikView BI. Implementing HR management solutions using Oracle HCM, Hilan salary, Comeet talent acquisition.
• Enable companywide transparency using QlikSense technology, analyzing Sales, Service, Materials, Budgets, Suppliers.
• Implementing MES solution for production process management.
• Establishing a Cybersecurity unit to enhance solutions and mature working methods. Introducing new technologies: PaloAlto Firewall, Cortex XDR, Qradar SIEM, McAfee, Microsoft Azure security.
• Transforming IT infrastructure architecture and solutions to meet enterprise-level standards, including: Azure, VMWare, NetApp, Commvault, Juniper, Azure AD. Managing IT governance processes that support Nasdaq SOX requirements.
• Designed and implemented BCP plan.
• Leading a successful smooth transition to a new 10,000 SQM facility.
• Leading a global transformation of collaboration tools using Office365 solutions – SharePoint, Corporate portal, TEAMS, OneDrive, Mail.
2000-2007: ERP Implementation
• Implemented Priority ERP modules.
• Service organization tool implementation.
• Implemented of Smarteam PLM.
• Implementation of Salesforce.com for the sales organization.
• SharePoint as corporate portal implementation
Tank commander, Armored Corps :1993-1996